Our Weekly Social is every Thursday at The Friendship Inn, Fallowfield. It’s a relaxed atmosphere where everyone is welcome to come and say hello. The first social is on 21st September 2017, 8pm.
Weekly Climbing Sessions – Mondays & Wednesdays:
- Indoor Climbing – Manchester Climbing Centre (MCC) on Wednesdays: first sessions 27th Sep & 4th Oct 2017.
Meet 1pm outside the front of the Students’ Union. There will be experienced helpers from the club and plenty of psyche. If you wish to join MUMC there will be somebody at MCC with a laptop to sign you up.
- Indoor Bouldering – Rockover Climbing on Mondays: first sessions 2nd & 9th Oct 2017.
Meet 6.30pm in front of Burger King, Piccadilly Gardens. Again, there will be experienced helpers from the club and somebody to help you sign up.
Membership costs £40 per year (September – August), or £30 (February to August).
To join the club, you will need to fill in this form online, from any computer, phone or tablet:
2017-18 Membership Form
- Online – our Bank Details can be found at the end of the Membership form or on the MUMC Chat page. Please use your full name as a reference. Once you have transferred, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have paid so that your membership status can be updated.
- In cash at the Sports & Activities Fair on Thursday 21st September in Academy 1 (Left Hand side of the Students’ Union)
- In cash at our first two Indoor Climbing sessions at Manchester Climbing Centre (MCC) on Wednesday 27th Sep & 4th Oct.
- If you are unable to pay by bank transfer and have missed the payment opportunities, please email email@example.com to arrange a cash payment at another time.